Bantam Studios - Administrative Assistant
Bantam Studios is seeking an enthusiastic Administrative Assistant to help with day-to-day operations, social media, registration, and general communications.
- Maintain online class recaps for classes.
- Communicate with Teachers + Students about rentals, attendance and recital details.
- Schedule and post regular Social Media for organization.
- Research new media partner opportunities.
- Assist with correspondence during registration periods.
- Maintain website: Classes are up to date, recaps are available, proofread content.
- Be the point person for recitals.
- Coordinate instrument return.
- 0-1 Years of Experience
- Have a working knowledge of google apps. (Drive, Gmail, Calendar, Hangouts, etc.)
- Detail oriented + problem solver + contributor.
- General interest in music preferred
- Must be a self starter and can work remotely without supervision
$15 an hour - 5-10 hours weekly or unlimited classes + rental during 2017-2018 season.
Must be committed through the 2017 - 2018 school year (September - June)
About Bantam Studios:
Bantam Studios is the home of "Booze Lessons" aka "Booze Violin, Booze Guitar, Booze Mandolin and Booze Ukulele", which are low-cost group music classes for adult beginners.
Founded in 2012 by Ginger Dolden and Pete Lanctot, Bantam Studios started out as a cross collaboration of Music, Graphic Arts, Creative Consulting and Music Education. 2017 marks five years of "Booze Lessons" a program that has has reached over 800 students in the NYC area.